N50 Block Magnet 1"x1/2"x1/8" Neodymium Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and are made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and very versatile with many applications range from industrial applications to personal projects.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, grade N50 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 10.5 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the poles are on the 1x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Keep away from children under 5 years old. parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may cut fingers. If swallowed contact family doctor immediately since magnets may join inside the digestive tract and cause injury.