N50 Disc Magnets Dia 3/4x1/8" Neodymium Magnets
This disc magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish with the North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 9.6 lbs. This disc magnet is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and box closures, as well as magnetic physical therapy.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet. grade N50
- Remanence (Br) : 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 9.6 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have bought from this company for quite a while. Their products are outstanding and they are the only company I will buy these magnets from. The nicest employees and always punctual delivery thank you for a first class product and company
We love this company and their items are the best !
Very strong magnets. It is not easy to take one piece off when they stick together. Currently I put them in my garage to hold tools. Very handy and never need to worry about things falling down. I think they can also be used to mount things in my home, but I have not found a proper item.
These worked very well for me. So well that I have purchased additional magnets.