N50 Disc Magnets Dia 1/8x1/16" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Strong Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This Rare Earth Disc Magnet measures 1/8" in diameter 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N50 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 0.8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great little magnets, and CMS has the best prices and shipping.
I wanted good fridge magnets, so add a piece of duct tape as a non-marring buffer/pull tab and I now have exactly what I wanted. Good strength and easy to adjust or remove with the duct tape as shown in pics below. I have noticed however, these magnets have a stronger attraction to themselves then they do to iron or steel