Neodymium Cylindrical Magnet Rare Earth Grade N50 Dia 1/8 x 1/4"
This product measures 1/8" in diameter and 1/4" in length and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N50 NdFeB
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in the industrial and personal projects, as well as for crafts or closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use these little magnets on small wooden boxes and box lids. These are EXACTLY what I was looking for. A common issue with imported magnets is that they are not true to dimension, as reviewers in Amazon attest. These magnets are made to close tolerance; I found them to be within 0.0004" of stated diameter. That makes them perfect for my use, which relies on a snug friction fit to hold them in place. (That's important because these are powerful little magnets.)
Very strong to be so small. CMS has the best prices and great shipping.