N50 Cylinder Magnets Dia 1/8x3/8" Neodymium Cylinder Magnets | Small Cylinder Magnets Rare Earth
This magnet measures 1/8" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet grade N50 rare earth magnets
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss and 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very powerful for the size