N50 Block Magnets 1-1/2x1/4x1/4" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N50 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 17 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2x1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Handle with care. High attraction level may cause other magnets and metal objects to jump quickly.