N50 Block Magnet 4x2x1" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 4" in length, 2" in width, and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N50 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,100 Gauss or 1.41 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 340 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 4" x 2" flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.