N50 Bar Magnets 1x1/2x3/16" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Bar Magnets
This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N50 rare earth magnets
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 15.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This bar magnet is great for industry applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers