Powerful Neodymium Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet N50 3/8"x1"
This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 34 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for craftis and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 34 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All dimensions +/- 0.002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.