These strong neodymium magnets measure 3/4" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
These magnets are great for holding purposes and their applications range from industrial uses to personal projects, crafting and refrigerator magnets, etc.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 6.5 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Through the thickness, the poles are on the 3/4" x 1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Nickel+Copper+Nickel 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.