N50 Rectangle Neodymium Magnets 1x1x1/4" Rare Earth Magnets Super Strong - On Sale
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N50 Rare Earth NdFeB
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 29 lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 50 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.