This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 1" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50, block magnet
- Gauss Ratings: 14,200 Gauss
- Holding Power: 3.6 lbs
- Magnetized Direction: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/4' surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets shipped quickly and were packaged well to keep them protected. These are very strong little magnets so be careful when handling them. They are also a bit brittle, which is to be expected. These are perfect replacements for the huge magnets that come with DIY home security window sensors. You must buy these if you have double-hung windows!
These magnets work perfect for my application. The great info on their website helped me spec the correct magnet and their packaging and quick delivery is excellent!