This product measures 1/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. The pull force of this magnet is 1.59 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 1.59 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.