This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. These magnets are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the curved surfaces. The pull force is 9.1 lbs. This item is great for in-home projects as well as craftings and closures. They are also good for simply securing an object to a ferrous surface. This magnet also features a countersunk hole for a #6 screw on the north pole.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 9.1 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.