N45 Small Disc Magnets Dia 3/8x1/8" Neodymium Magnets | Rare Earth Small Disc Magnets
This small disc magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. This neodymium magnet is plated in a NiCuNi coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This disc magnet is a very popular magnet used in printing industries as holding magnet.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, as well as for crafts and holding magnets
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I glued these to the back of vintage bottle caps and used them as magnets for our refrigerator. They are now the strongest (and coolest) magnets on the fridge!