Small Disc Magnets N45 Dia 1/2x1/8" Neodymium Disc Magnets w/ #4 Countersunk Hole
This countersunk disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This neodymium disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This small disc magnet also features a #4 countersunk hole for a flat head screw.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.25 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Application: This disk magnet is great for industrial applications, personal projects and also crafting and box closures, etc.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent quality magnets, great price and supplier always ships fast!