N45 Ring Magnet OD 2-1/4 X ID 1.215 X 1/16" Neodymium Magnet
This powerful ring magnet measures 2.25" in outer diameter, 1.215" inner diameter and 1/16" thickness and made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The applications of this ring magnet include industrial applications, personal projects or science projects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 11 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got this particular sized magnet to use on my homemade fabric soft saddlebags on my motorcycle. They stopped them from flopping as I went down the road but required no permanent attachments. Easy on and easy off. They worked great,