N45 Ring Magnet 3/4 OD x 3/8 ID x 3/8" Neodymium Magnet
This ring magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and features a 3/8" center hole through the thickness. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This neodymium magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 22 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat sides
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely