N45 Ring Magnet 1-1/2 OD x 1.065 ID x 3/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnets
This ring magnet is made of grade N45 neodymium magnet and magnetized through the thickness. This neodymium magnet is made under ISO 9001 quality systems with superior quality and coated in Ni+Cu+Ni triple layers for a shinny corrosive resistance finish.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N45 Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Pull Force: 38.5 Lbs
- Tolerance: All +/- 0.0002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If this magnet is damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Is is what it claims to be, and despite the shippers attempt break it, the partly smashed box and packaging held up enough that there was no damage.
the only supplier with these dimensions. great price.
Got this not that long ago, and doing what I wanted it to do.
Good Item. I wish I can get the same quality with 1.5" ID Minimum
Arrived on time and very well packed, will buy from CMS Magnets again...
I teach crafts and use these all of the time
I bought 10 magnets. Super strong but 2 of them came cracked. Worked perfectly for my project