N45 Neodymium Ring Magnet 1-1/2"OD x 1.065"ID x 3/8" Rare Earth Ring Magnets NR0075-45NM
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N45
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Pull Force: 38.5 Lbs
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Tolerance: All +/- 0.0002"
- CMS Magnetics providing you with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal.
- We offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for 30 days.
- HANDY Ring MAGNETS : These heavy duty permanent ring magnets are used in various projects at home and work. You can use them to organize your work space, kitchen, garage, lockers. It can also be used as shower curtain weight, school science projects and inventions.
- These strong ring magnets are a whopping 10x Stronger than the strongest ceramic magnet.These ring magnets provide you with countless possibilities and ideal for endless various purposes! Use magnets in order to complete DIY projects, improve your home, lift things on your cars, rvs, boats & white board
- PERMANENT STRENGTH: Neodymium is a kind of rare earth metal, it's suitable for making permanent & powerful ring magnets. This ring magnet has permanent magnetism, it will be the same powerful even decades after.
Safety Warning: All magnets are fragile the same way a dish plate of the same thickness would be. These magnets especially the thinner ones should be treated the same way you would a thin dinner plate. Should one of these magnets break the edges are extremely sharp (like broken glass). Safety Warning: These neodymium magnets are not for children. They may break and cut severely. Children that may place things in their mouths should be kept away from these magnets. If taken into the mouth these neodymium magnets may pinch across internal organ membranes with deadly results.
Organizing Office Supplies, outdoor lights Cabinets Tablecloths, Crafts Duvet Cover Closures name badges... Science Projects
Rare Earth Neodymium Ring Magnets For Sale By CMS Magnetics
This magnet is a rare earth class magnet in a ring magnet shape.
We divide Rare earth magnets into 2 main commercially available magnet Groups samarium cobalt and the much more popular magnetic material, neodymium from which we manufacture this neodymium ring magnet.
Neodymium is actually an alloy of Neodymium, Iron & Boron. You may see it written with these element symbols from the periodic table, NdFeB.
We manufacture all of our ring magnets under ISO 9003 & CMS’ own even more stringent quality control standards to get only the top grade Neodymium magnets to our clients.
CMS has the right magnets for sale at the right price for your project.
Question: We have a large dresser drawer that keeps sliding open. Will these magnets work if attached to cabinet and dresser to keep drawer closed? Answer: You might need a couple in a couple different spots but yes I would think so Bruce Clements· June 26, 2022
Question: how can I attach these to a walk through screen? Answer: Maybe one on each side Branch Cunningham
Do these magnets stick to magnetic paint? Yup! The thicker the better though Jules· December 14, 2020
Im looking for a magnet for a cabinet door that keeps opening slightly. will these work ? Probably but purchse one of our adhesive magnets or a small countersunk one so you can screw it to the door
Question: I have an rv refrigerator I need to keep open during storage and travel. I intend to use with wood block. How would u adhere these to wood. Answer: epoxy.....or get the ones with holes in them.
Magnets Closely Related To This Search
Neodymium Magnets The Material
Neodymium magnets overall, are the world's strongest permanent magnets. Although, not all neodymium ring magnets share the same characteristics. The Grade of a neodymium ring magnet will provide an idea of the strength of a neodymium ring magnet. The most common commercially available grades generally run N35- N52. N35 is the weakest (but by no means weak) and N52 is currently the strongest. There are some special use grades as well. A larger piece of neodymium of a weaker grade may be ultimately stronger than a smaller but higher grade piece. Our strong ring magnets are designed & manufactured to meet stringent quality standards of both external and our own standards.
Some Questions We Get
What is the strongest magnet in the world?
A neodymium magnet is the strongest permanent magnet in the world.
What is the strongest magnet you can buy?
How long do magnets last?
If you are 5 years old and hide a neodymium magnet in the house then your great great great grandchildren find it, there would be no appreciable difference in strength.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Is is what it claims to be, and despite the shippers attempt break it, the partly smashed box and packaging held up enough that there was no damage.
the only supplier with these dimensions. great price.
Got this not that long ago, and doing what I wanted it to do.
Good Item. I wish I can get the same quality with 1.5" ID Minimum
Arrived on time and very well packed, will buy from CMS Magnets again...
I teach crafts and use these all of the time
I bought 10 magnets. Super strong but 2 of them came cracked. Worked perfectly for my project