N45 Neodymium Magnets 1x1/2x3/8" Rare Earth Block Magnets w/ 2 #6 Countersunk Holes on Both Sides
These strong neodymium magnets are made of a grade N45 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
These magnets now features 2 #6 countersunk holes on both sides of the magnets, so you no longer have to worry about ordering magnets with the correct polarity.
These magnets are great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, these magnets are versatile and robust! Their applications range from industrial uses to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N45 Rare Earth
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 45 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 27.8 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layers with a shiny corrosion resistant finish, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.