N45 Neodymium Magnets 1 1/2x3/4x1/16" Bar Rare Earth Magnets Rectangular Magnets
This powerful Neodymium Magnet is sintered neodymium magnet and made under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N45 Rare Earth Magnets
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1.5x3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely