N45 Neodymium Magnet 1x1x 2" Rare Earth Block Magnet w/ Pole on Ends
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1" in width, and 2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all of these very strong magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: N45 Neodymium magnet, Sintered NdFeB alloy
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 127.4 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 2", i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1" x 1" ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002in with coating
- Applications: This strong magnet is great for industry applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this strong magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges