N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 1-3/4x1/16" Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 1-3/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. The magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides.
This disc magnet is great for personal projects as well as magnet therapy and crafting.
- Material: Grade N45 Neodymium Magnet, Rare Earth Magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 10.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I always get what I order , magnets quality and pricing are excellent and fast delivery.
I needed them super thin for my project and they work well. 1 of them broke in transport but they replaced it right away the first time I purchased these I have purchsed 6 times since and no problems.