N45 Block Magnets 3/4x3/4x1/4" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets Rectangular Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 3/4" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 19.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, so the poles are on the 3/4x3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers