Grade N45 Disc Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 3/16" w/ #10 Countersunk Hole on N or S Side, Super Strong Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This disc neodymium magnet measures 1.26" (32mm) in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and features a #10 countersunk hole through the thickness. It is made of the grade N45 neodymium alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality system. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel 3 layers for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
When ordering, choose No Preference when the magnets are to be attracted to a steel. Choose N pole to match up with S pole, and choose S pole to match up with N pole.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, Grade N45 NdFeB
- Residual Remanence (Residual Flux Density ): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 21 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This countersunk disc neodymium magnet is perfect for industrial applications and personal projects as magnetic fasteners around the home, office or in manufacturing process
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers