Grade N45 Disc Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 3/16" w/ #10 Countersunk Hole on N or S Side
This disc neodymium magnet measures 1.26" (32mm) in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and features a #10 countersunk hole through the thickness. It is made of the grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel 3 layers for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This countersunk neodymium magnet is perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home, office or in manufacturing production.
When ordering, choose No Preference when the magnets are to be attracted to a ferrous surface. Choose countersunk on N if the magnets are to be attracted to the S pole of other magnets. Choose countersunk on S if the magnets are to be attracted to the N pole of other magnets.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, Grade N45 NdFeB
- Remanence (Residual Flux Density ): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 21 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY