N45 Disc Magnets Dia 3/16x1/16" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Small Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This product measures 3/16" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was my first purchase with CMS Magnets and I am beyond impressed. I emailed the company about a sold out product and got a response within a few hours. They restocked the item for me and I was able to order soon after. My magnets were shipped almost immediately after ordering and they arrived within a few days. Magnets are great quality and the price is very competitive. Wonderful service and product. Thank you - I will definitely be back!
These magnets are wonderful. I used them to magnetize the arms, legs, and torsos of my miniatures to allow full movement and poasability.
Quick shipping, this item was a tiny blip as magnets go, but has a great pull. I'm very happy and will return for more of my craft supplies.
I was on a need to hold a magnetic part on side on transportation and it work like a charm
These magnets are fantastic for use in the lase cut acrylic bases from Warsenal (Warsen.al). I use them to keep my models affixed to the metal shelves in my A-Case. Love these, second purchase.
Needed magnet to extend magnetic clasp on bracelet. These did the trick! High quality and fast shipping. Very pleased with my purchase!
These magnets are exactly the size described and come with the power you'd expect from neodymium. I used them to replace the magnets of a magnetic chess set, and they were just the ticket to get the pieces sticking firmly to the board for playing while driving.