Small Disc Magnets N45 1/2"x1/8" Neodymium Disc Magnets w/ #4 Countersunk Hole
This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. This magnet also features a #4 countersunk hole for a flat head screw.
- Material: Sintered neodymium rare earth magnets, NdFeB grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.25 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Application: This is a great small magnets for use in industrial applications, prototyping and individual projects, such as crafting and box closures, etc. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent quality magnets, great price and supplier always ships fast!