N45 Disc Magnets Dia 1-1/2 x 1/8" Neodymium Magnets | Therapeutic Magnets
This disc magnet measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This neodymium magnet is plated in a NiCuNi triple layers for a shinny corrosion-resistant finish. The magnet is very versatile and can be used for lots of applications for business and home. It is also very popular as therapy magnets.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 18 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the opposite flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for business applications and personal projects as well as for crafts, door closures and therapy magnets
- All magnets may chip or shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
excellent and powerful as described
Im going to buy more, excellent product
Disk magnets 1 1/2 × 1/8" N 45
Not a cheap magnet. Runs around $ 4.00 per magnate. You will not have to buy another magnet for a long time. Thats with tax and handling cost. Outstanding product. Will pass this supplier along to all my friends.