N45 Disc Magnets Dia 1-1/2 x 1/8" Neodymium Magnets
This product measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 18 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002 with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great item for company and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may cut your fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Im going to buy more, excellent product
Not a cheap magnet. Runs around $ 4.00 per magnate. You will not have to buy another magnet for a long time. Thats with tax and handling cost. Outstanding product. Will pass this supplier along to all my friends.