N45 Disc Magnets Dia 5/16 x 1/8" Small Disc Magnets | Small Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This disc magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N45 rare earth magnets
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.8 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, like jewelry and crafting
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp or cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I painted a magnet wall... no magnets would work, so I decided to look online and found this website and ordered them. They are just perfect and are small but yet so strong... I am now loving hanging up pictures of my family and when I walk by, they do not fall down!! Excellent buy!!