N45 Disc Magnets Dia 3x1.5mm Neodymium Disc Magnets | Small Disc Magnets
This disc magnet measures 3mm in diameter and 1.5mm in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 0.59 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with the coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Strong Neodymium disc magnets N35 ,N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52 At CMS Magnetics & Magnets For Sale Neodymium disc magnets come in many sizes & grades. CMS has samarium cobalt magnetic discs and ceramic disc magnets as well.
Product Links to Other Closely Related To Your Search
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x1/2" Epoxy Coated Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x3/8" LIQUIDATION- Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4"x1" Rare Earth Magnet -LIQUIDATION||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/16"x1/4" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/16"x1/2" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4 mm x 1 mm Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/8"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnets 1"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet 1/2"x1/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/4"x3/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/8"x1/8" with #6 Countersink||Go|
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
CMS Magnetics Presents
In this video, with an n52 2"x2"x1" neodymium magnet we demons...
CMS Magnetics Ferrofluid Magnetism Experiments with Neodymium Magnets
CMS Magnetics® 1” Super Strong Rare Earth Neodymium Cube Magnet w/ TIn Storage Box
CMS Magnetics 173 LB Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Fishing Magnet MHNP 50RO Demonstration
Great magnets and plenty powerful. Used them to join some 1/4 inch pieces of wood to make a game board. They fit perfect and hold just strong enough
They are good quality and is extremely helpful