N45 Disc Magnet Dia 1.5x3/8" Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 65 lbs. This magnet a great item for use in industrial projects or the personal projects, like magnetic beer bottle opener.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 65 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely