N45 Small Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 3/16x1/8" Rare Earth Small Disc Magnet
This Neodymium Disc Magnet measures 3/16 in diameter and 1/8" thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic neodymium alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This small disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Rectangle Magnets Experiment with Iron Filing Powder
CMS Magnetics 6 Pack of 1.26" x 1/8" Neodymium Disc Magnets Packed in Plastic Sleeves
CMS Magnetics Garland TX
CMS Magnetics @ magnet4sale.com provides a huge selection of s...
CMS Magnetics Safely Separating Neodymium Magnets
In order to separate large Neodymium magnets gloves and eye pr...
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The perfect magnets to hold window covers to the inside of my van.
I got these magnets to use in a small woodworking project so I could break it down and reassemble it at will. They worked great. Strong hold and a compact size. Everything I could have hoped for.