N45 Small Rare Earth Disc Magnet Dia 1/4x2/10" Small Neodymium Disc Magnet
This small disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 2/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss and 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers