Small Cylindrical Magnet of Neodymium Rare Earth Cylinder Magnet
This product measures 1/8" in diameter and 1/4" in length and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good strength and easy to adjust or remove with the duct tape as shown in pics below. I have noticed however, these magnets have a stronger attraction to themselves then they do to iron or steel.