N45 Cylinder Magnet Dia 3/8x3/8" Strong Neodymium Magnet
This cylinder magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as industrial applications.
- Material: Grade N45 neodymium magnets, sintered NdFeB alloy
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 15 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely