N45 Cylinder Magnets Dia 1/8x1/2" Neodymium Cylinder Magnets | Small Cylinder Magnets
This cylinder magnet measures 1/8" in diameter and 1/2" in length and is made of grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, rare earth magnet grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.1 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Use them in my product displays at markeing shows!