N45 Cylinder Magnet Dia 1/4x3/8" | Cylinder Neodymium Magnet | Small Cylinder Magnets
This small cylinder magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 3/8" in length and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers