N45 Block Magnet 1x1/2x3/8" Neodymium Block Magnet | Rare Earth Block Magnet w/ 2 #6 Countersunk Holes on Both Sides
These strong neodymium magnets are made of a grade N45 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems. These magnets are countersunk on both sides for 2 #6 flat head screws, so you no longer have to worry about ordering magnets with the correct polarity.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N45 rare earth magnets
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 27.8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layers with a shiny corrosion resistant finish, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002 with coating
- Applications: These magnets are great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, these magnets are versatile and robust! Their applications range from industrial uses to personal projects.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely since the shards may be sharp or cut fingers