N45 Block Magnet 1x1/2x3/16" Neodymium Magnet w/ 2#6 Countersunk Holes
The powerful block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is versatile and can be used in many home projects and industrial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N45
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 14 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on 1" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes and finds many applications in industries and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 14 lbs
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Block Magnet Neodymium N45 1"x1/2"x3/16" w/ 2#6 Countersunk Holes
good product, I bought a few for a trial and came back for more.