N45 Block Magnet 1-1/2x3/4x1/2" Neodymium Magnet
This powerful block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This neodymium magnet is great for holding purposes and is very versatile and robust; The applications range from industrial uses to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet. Grade N45
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 56 Lbs
- Magnetized Direction: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 1-1/2 x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Rare Earth Magnets 1.5x1x1/2”
Super strong. Delivered quickly. CMS is an outstanding company to work with. Very pleased.
Very strong magnet
Very good quality magnet
Magnets are super strong, well packaged and exactly what I was looking for.
Pete Olsen (PTO)
Works great holding things through half inch thick glass