N45 Block Magnet 2x1x1/8" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful bar neodymium magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 19.4 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Man do not let these accidentally get stuck to each other, ha ha. (I did and I was trying to be careful too). I was looking at one and the other slid across my end tablet and clicked right on. I probably should've gone weaker but I wanted to make sure I could fully charge Alnico 8 guitar pickup pole pieces. Haven't tried it yet, but I have no doubt these will do the job. Going to zip tie these to both sides of a vice to control the field strength.
Other than fighting with me to stay in place, finished job in no time and won't worry about it losing strength.
I love magnets and these are very strong and did exactly what I needed.