Neodymium Disc Magnet Rare Earth Magnets (ND0485-45NM)
These Rare Earth Magnets measure 7/8" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and are made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat magnets sides. The pull force of this rare earth magnet is 31 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and rare earth magnets can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Magnetic Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss.
- Magnet's Pulling Force: 31 lbs.
- Magnet's Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- ProtectivCoating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available.
- Magnufacturing Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.