Disc Magnet Neodymium Rare Earth N45 3"x1/4"
This product measures 3" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This neodym magnets blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 70 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 gauss
- Pulling Force: 70 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Product is as described. However, finish is not smooth and even and the picture shows.
Other than having a red crayon line on the magnet, the product works great and delivery was prompt. I am happy with the product and delivery.
Smooth, flat, and no sharp edges. Sorta shiny. And, yes, it's magnetic; BOTH sides pull evenly. One side has a thin stripe, if you care to keep track of polarity.