Strong Neodymium Ring Magnets N45 3"OD X 3/4"ID X 1" NR0124-45NM Rare Earth Ring Magnets
Magnets For Sale & CMS Magnetics keeps an extensive inventory of Neodymium Ring Magnets in grades N35, N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52. Our ring magnets range in size from less than ¼ inch in diameter to 4 inches across.
CMS carries both samarium cobalt ring magnets and ceramic ring magnets as well in their categories.
These neodymium ring magnets are another best seller here at Magnets For Sale & CMS Magnetics for good reason. Just being formed from neodymium alloy makes these ring magnets a marvel of modern science, which is very interesting but these modern ring magnets are useful for so many common and high-tech tasks. Neodymium ring magnets are miracles of technology & engineering & used in medical equipment, the office, homes, workshops, DIY tasks, science, hobbies, craft magnets, sorting metal items, hold things up, hold things down science fairs, demonstrations & schools.
A Few Related Options
This Neodymium Ring Magnet is amazingly powerful for their size and has innumerable uses. These neodymium Ring magnets are 3"OD” X"3"OD” X 1" thick. Our neodymium Ring magnets have a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. You may order many of the magnets here with an epoxy coating or a plastic coating.
- Material: Sintered NdFeb. N45
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Gauss Rating: 13,500
- Pulling Force: 282 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet when handling due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
CMS Magnetics offers the highest quality Neodymium magnets with consistent performance and lowest price.
- CMS Magnetics offers the highest quality Neodymium ring magnets with consistent performance and lowest price.
- Keeping you satisfied and providing you with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for 30 days.
- It is Coated with Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coating ,nickel, copper and nickel to give superior corrosion resistance and provide a smooth and clean finish like stainless steel.
- These modern refrigerator magnets feature a smooth round magnet shape to avoid harming surfaces. Do not worry it might scratch the fridge or your new table.
Safety Warning: All magnets are fragile the same way a dish plate of the same thickness would be. These magnets especially the thinner ones should be treated the same way you would a thin dinner plate. Should one of these magnets break the edges are extremely sharp (like broken glass). Safety Warning: These neodymium magnets are not for children. They may break and cut severely. Children that may place things in their mouths should be kept away from these magnets. If taken into the mouth these neodymium magnets may pinch across internal organ membranes with deadly results.
About Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium rare earth Ring magnets are actually 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets! Unlike most other types of magnets, Neodymium is highly resistant to demagnetization and will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material. About Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. All Neodymium magnets are rare earth magnets but there are other types of magnets in the rare earth family. Neodymium is however the most popular & cost effective. Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. The Rare earth family of magnets consist of basically 2 types of magnets. Neodymium magnets are notoriously resistant to demagnetization in and operating environment below 176 degrees F.. Neodymium is a rare earth element. Samarium cobalt magnets although not quite as strong, are a great substitute for neodymium when temperatures in the operating area reach more that 175 Degrees F. Neodymium, as sold on the market is actually an alloy consisting of the rare earth element neodymium, iron & Boron. The ratios of the mix are in part responsible for the strength differences of the magnets. You may see the element’s symbols Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) & Boron (b). This rare earth Ring magnet was created through a sintering process. Sintering is the process of compacting and forming a mass of material (this case a alloy) with heat or pressure but keeping it from getting to the liquefaction stage then pressing it into the final magnet shape.
- Question: We have a large dresser drawer that keeps sliding open. Will these magnets work if attached to cabinet and dresser to keep drawer closed? Answer: You might need a couple in a couple different spots but yes I would think so Bruce Clements· June 26, 2021
- Would these magnets hold curtains together in an outside pergola? A: Yes if little wind. If you live in a windy area probably step up to an N52 1.26 x 1/4 Dave Curtis · November 23, 2017
- What about hanging tools? A: Hand tools are fine maybe 3/4 disc w/ countersunk hole at n52 just to be safe. Bobby · July 7, 2019
- Hanging knives? I would use an N45 or better 3/4" Disc just to make sure. Blue Moon · June 12, 2019
- Will these magnets hold a medium weight synthetic blanket down across the front of a car without damaging the finish of the car? I would think they would as they are pretty strong They have a very smooth finish so shouldn't cut through the blanket and mar the finish. By D. Jem
All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
Keep away from pacemakers.
Not for children, parental supervision required.
COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.