Neodymium Ring Magnets N45 3"OD x 1/4"ID x 1", Liquidation
This item is currently being liquidated at over stock prices!
It can be used to open a safe if you forget your combination
This Neodymium Ring Magnet measures 3" in diameter and 1" in thickness and features a 1/4" hole going through the thickness of the of the ring magnet. This particular ring magnet is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. A magnetic blend that is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 & CMS magnetics & The Magnets For Sale quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. These Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth Ring magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet when handling due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 278 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Applications: Fishing magnets. safe magnets. wind turbine magnets
- All ring magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly your ring magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep your ring magnets and all neodymium magnets away from pacemakers.
- This large neodymium ring magnet is Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.