Strong Neodymium Ring Magnet N45 3"OD x 1/4"ID x 1", Liquidation
This item is currently being liquidated at over stock prices!
It can be used to open a safe if you forget your combination
This Neodymium Ring Magnet is amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. These neodymium Ring magnets are 3"OD X 1/4"ID X 1" thick. Most of our neodymium magnets have a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel to prevent against corrosion. In many cases You may order them with either epoxy coatings or hard plastic covers. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as model making, theatre design, furniture making, exhibition displays crafts and packaging. This neodymium Ring magnet is magnetized through the thickness & has a pull strength of 278 lbs.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 278 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Applications: Fishing magnets. safe magnets. wind turbine magnets
Please note that all neodymium rare earth Ring magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet when handling due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
CMS Magnetics offers the highest quality Neodymium Ring Magnets with consistent performance and lowest price.
- THE PERFECT ORGANIZING SOLUTION - Get organized and stay organized with our heavy duty magnetic hooks. Effective for any room or space, indoors or outdoors. Perfect for your home, kitchen, workplace, office, garage, shed, gym lockers, key holder, cruise ship accessories, grill, range hood or even the side of your refrigerator.
- SUPER VALUE PACK - Each set includes 5 Heavy Duty Magnetic Hooks and 5 Bonus 3M Adhesive Non-Scratch Stickers. Quick and easy to use with no tools, no drilling, no glue, nails, or screws. And no scratches on your stainless steel refrigerator.
- Applications Tool hangers decorations towel hangers knife holders hanging stuff holding stuff refrigerator magnets scrap books Recoup storage space fish tank cleaning theater props ceiling & wall treatments gun mounts string magnets displays trade shows golf retrieval door latches cabinet magnets tag remover security purposes scientific stuff craft activities shower curtains
- The working temperature is up to 80 degree Celsius and all the Dimensions Are +/-0.002 in. with coating These small magnet discs are 14 times stronger than the ceramic magnets of the same size, the traditional type black hard ferrite magnets.
- We have staffed with a team of experienced professionals in Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets and Magnetic Assemblies. As a provider of strategic supply, we have the unique capability to meet the requests of all of our customers.
Do these magnets stick to magnetic paint? Yup! The thicker the better though
Question: can I glue these at the back of pictures? Answer: this is a good idea！！！ Alexa · November 25, 2018
Question: will they work to increase thickness of another magnet? Answer: I do not see why not? 2 of these guys together are pretty strong Branch Cunningham
Has anyone used to keep a patio curtain in place? I do it at home under my pergola. Works well
Question: do they rust on a shower liner? Neodymium Breaks down if in a constant wet state over time but if it doesn’t get too wet where you place it all of the time you should be ok Mike · May 12, 2016
About Ring Magnets In General
Ring magnets are one of our most popular products. These round flat miracles of science come in a large variety of strengths and sizes. Our N35, N45, N50, & N52 Ring Magnets are at the top of the heap. Our Ring magnets range in size from ⅛ - over 2 inches in diameter.
Come in several options in coatings which all physically protect your magnet from damage & rusting:
- Triple layer nickel-copper-nickel
- Epoxy coated that helps prevent scratching
- Hard plastic covering that also protects the magnet from damage in many vivid colors
These marvels of engineering seem to defy physics with their shocking strength. Neodymium, first put to use as magnets in the early 1980s neodymium has been tweaked & improved constantly to give you the newest & strongest version, N52. This is the strongest grade that is currently available commercially. There are a few batches here and there that go to N53 usually by accident. The technology today does not allow the neodymium of higher than N52 to be repeatedly and reliably produced but they are getting there.
In many applications a lesser strength neodymium magnet is the preferred way to go. Just order the lesser strengths N35 - N45 or even N50.
The grade (think strength level) is based on the technical measurement of that strength and expressed as an ”N” for neodymium and a number (35-52). N52 is the strongest magnet so far and N35 in the neodymium world is the least strong. However, the least strong neodymium magnets are far stronger than the very common ceramic magnets.
Call our non commission customer service & they can get you to the right magnets for your projects.
About Neodymium From Which These Ring Magnets Are Crafted
China is the main source of the processed neodymium alloy that we all enjoy as the finished marvels of science, neodymium Ring magnets. Neodymium is the WORLD'S STRONGEST MAGNET, bar none! The Rare earth family of magnets comprise basically 2 types of magnets. Neodymium magnets are the strongest and most popular of the 2 types of rare earth magnets. Neodymium is a rare earth element. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. These 3"OD X 1/4"ID X 1" Neodymium Ring magnets produce an astonishing pull strength of and every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. This Large Super strong rare earth Ring magnet was created through a sintering process. Sintering is compacting and forming a mass of material (this case an alloy) with heat or pressure but keeping it from getting to the liquefaction stage then pressing it into the final magnet shape.
Neodymium magnets are seemingly physics defying as they are 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets! Unlike most other types of magnets, Neodymium is highly resistant to demagnetization and will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped.
Magnets Closely Related To This Search
- All ring magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly your ring magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep your ring magnets and all neodymium magnets away from pacemakers.
- This large neodymium ring magnet is Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Packaged great, but had a small dent/dip in the corner. It still worked great for my project.
Yes it will open YOUR safe. That is all I am saying.
Worked like a champ for my safe