N45 Block Magnet 3/4x3/4x3/8" Neodymium Block Magnet Rare Earth
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 28 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, so the poles are on the 3/4" x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.