N45 Bar Neodymium Magnet 2x1x1/8" Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful bar neodymium magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 19.4 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love magnets and these are very strong and did exactly what I needed.