This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Holding Power: 27 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerances: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The magnets are excellent quality, come well packaged and the price is ourstanding.
Using these for a magnetic knife bars an md they work great!
These suckers are strong, be advised... not your average hold the scribbled artwork on the fridge magnets. These are pin your brothers collar on the soccer goal strong. He’s not going anywhere so you can have bend it like Beckham target practice all day long.
All jokes aside I’ve never held a magnet that is pound for pound, for its compact size so incredibly strong.
They will pinch fingers and break if you let them slam together form any short distance apart at their own will. Hulk to the power of Superman strong.
I bought these for a knife holder. Just finished the project and am really pleased with the holding power of these magnets with a 3/16" layer of wood between magnets and knives. This keeps the wood strong and preserves the overall structural integrity of the finished product.
The magnets are not nearly as fragile as reports on other websites indicate for the other brand's bar magnets. They arrived quickly and were very well packed.